Hysteroscopy is used for a detailed assessment of the endometrium and the timely elimination of pathological processes. The operation is performed under general anesthesia; painless; takes 15-20 minutes; allows to optimize the algorithm of the IVF program. An optical device (hysteroscope) is inserted into the uterine cavity, a detailed examination of the uterine cavity and cervical canal is carried out (without incisions). The device has an operating channel for instruments, through which, if necessary, removal of polyps and endometrial hyperplasia, curettage of the mucous membrane and the like is performed. The resulting material is sent for histological examination. Hysteroscopy is performed for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
Along with the maximum diagnostic value, the procedure is very comfortable for the patient:
- duration no more than 30 minutes,
- light anesthesia - intravenous anesthesia,
- performed in a hospital for one day.
Hysteroscopy is a fairly delicate method that is not traumatic or painful for a woman.
3. removal of polyps
4. surgical treatment of diseases of the cervix
5. excision of the cervix
Surgical gynecology DAHNO is:
- high professionalism,
- many years of experience,
- equipment of the latest generation,
- a personalized approach to the choice of anesthesia regimen,
- comfortable conditions of stay.