The mammary gland is a vulnerable target organ that immediately reacts to a woman's hormonal and even psychological state. Stress, bad habits, ecology and lifestyle become the cause of the development of pathological processes in the mammary glands, which can be stopped by timely diagnosis. Among the most common and serious diagnoses that require early detection and treatment is breast cancer.
The doctor examines the breasts, performs an ultrasound or mammogram, and advises on the results.
Do not postpone a visit to a mammologist if you notice:
- chest pain or discomfort;
- changes in the shape or color of the skin of the breast;
- the appearance of discharge from the nipples or their deformation.
We are chosen for the following important aspects:
- many years of experience;
- expert class equipment;
- diagnostic accuracy;
- the effectiveness of treatment.