|Work experience:||since 2013|
|Knowledge of languages:||English, Russian, Ukrainian|
2003-2009- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Faculty of Biology;
2013 – PhD in Biological sciences;
2013, 2018 - P.L.Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education - laboratory genetics.
2015-Leuven, Belgium, Workshop "Total quality and risk management in your IVF laboratories";
2018- Paris, France, "Fertility preservation hands-on workshop".
Membership in associations:
Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM);
European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
Рrofessional skills and abilities:
All types of manipulations with human gametes and embryos:
- Obtaining oocytes after ultrasound puncture and preparing them for the procedure of fertilization;
- IVF, ICSI, IMSI, PICSI techniques;
- test of ejaculate (spermogram, HBA-test, MAR-test, etc.);
- work with spermatozoa obtained as a result of TESA, micro-TESE, PESA, etc. procedures;
- cultivation of embryos;
- cryopreservation and thawing of gametes and embryos;
- biopsy of embryos at different stages of cleavage.